Friday, July 27, 2012

It's the fourth day already

          This is the forth day and I enjoy today the most! I kicked start my day with the same breakfast as yesterday. I'm starting to get sick of bacon now. Then it's followed by a speech from Robert Winson. From his speech, he made me realise that there's so many little things that I always worry about have pull me down from standing up and presenting myself without faking it. Every time he finish telling a thing that we should do, I start to reflect myself and I realise there's so many things that I'm so afraid to do.

Robert Winson giving his speech.

           After that, I went to the GAT meeting right away. We had a presentation to prepare for tomorrow. We have choose to talk about recycling and recycling is one of the most common problems between is in a group.

           Waited for lunch patiently, I was very hungry. We went to the Vancouver Aquarium and it was AMAZING! I get to see the penguin for the first in my life. I love the colourful marine. We also went to Stanley Park for picnic during dinner.

Beluga whale, one of the rare Arctic marine animal.
It's amazing to see such rare animal with my own eyes, right infront of me.

This is a species of frog which I failed to remember its name.

 I got a penguin!

  
The lady is feeding the African penguin. One of the species that is facing extinction. 
They are very unique because they can withstand warm and cold.

The effect of this photo just look so good!

           The last event for today is a party at the cruise! I had a great one there and this is one of the time that I allow myself to have fun without any problems in my mind. I danced and sang until I got tired with my friends. My energy drained a lot after leaving the cruise. I can't even open my eyes while waiting for the bus.
I have Vancouver right behind me!

Sakiko and I are on our way to the cuise on the bus.

 Another picuture of Vancouver from the cruise.
It's so beautiful and peaceful...

 Later... Everyone party real hard after days.
And sweat. A lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment